The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system;
- information about your visits and use of the Site, including referral sources, length of visits, pages viewed and ways to navigate the site;
- information about your e-mail address that you used to register on the Site;
- information you entered when creating a profile on the Site, for example, your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, marital status, hobbies and interests, education and place of work;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you provided when subscribing to our emails and/ or mailings;
- information you have entered while using the services of the Site;
- information generated when using the Site, including information about the time, frequency and conditions of its use;
- information about any of your purchases, services or transactions you have made through the Site, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information;
- information that you have posted on the Site for the purpose of publishing it on the Internet, including your username, profile image and the content of your publication;
- information contained in any messages you send us by e-mail or through the Site, including the content of the message and the metadata;
- any other personal information you provide.
However, you must obtain the consent of third party to both disclose and process of personal information of that person in accordance with this Policy before disclosing this information. NETFRAME LLC
does not verify the accuracy of the information received about users and does not control the legal personality of users.